National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

14-12-06 21:42:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I ONLY WENT AND PASSED

#27 14-12-06 21:53:47

msdarcy721

i think it's a get in the drinks night for Dee.

no driving for you tonight i'm afraid.

until after PARTY-time lol

woohoo big_smile

PS-glad to hear the rabbits and other creatures of nature stayed out of your way! we sent a memo out to them last night lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#28 14-12-06 22:02:24

sammie06

Well Done Dee, Knew u could do it!!

Enjoy the new found freedom.

xxxxx

age.png

#29 14-12-06 23:09:26

Louisa
Verified Member

congrats ..... merry christmas   smile  smile  smile  smile x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGn42tCbc

This is what qualifying as an ADI makes you do!!! smile yes its me smile

www.drivingschoolsloughborough.com

#30 14-12-06 23:20:13

Disky
Verified Member
Website

excellento news from the Deester smile big_smile

#31 15-12-06 15:37:11

Jularo

Hello Dee, CONGRATULATIONS I KNEW YOU WOULD  PASS, WELL DONE.  A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT I THINK.julie  big_smile

ONCE AGAIN COGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

#32 16-12-06 15:34:37

dwalin

big_smile hey well done thats great.way to go pet

#33 02-01-07 16:54:37

mickey b

Hi Dee, no its bit late just wanted to congratulate you on your success have you got your new car yet??? well done you must be thrilled ,i am so looking forward to that day myself Love Mickey B xxx

#34 02-01-07 17:47:22

DEE

Thanks mickeyb
Better late than never...lol
I still cant believe ive actually passed still
Getting the new car tomorrow
Hopefully I will feel a bit better by then
Have got a very nasty chest infection at the moment and feeling quite ill so not doing much driving at all
Thanks again for the congratulations
Dont worry you will get there in the end

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#35 02-01-07 23:19:10

kjs
Verified Member
Website

To all instructors in the Stafford area, Please keep a look out for a brand new Vauxhall Zafira driving strictly to the speed limits and taking its time to emerge at junctions. Please dont honk at it , it may be Dee !  ;D ;D

Only joking dee, enjoy it.
kjs

#36 02-01-07 23:36:05

DEE

LOL Kjs

Is it only instructors that have got to watch out for me then???  :?

Dee

event.png

#37 02-01-07 23:37:58

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hey Dee wish I was still in Stafford to see you and Zaffy on your first journey!  Take it easy and stay safe! 

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#38 02-01-07 23:46:59

DEE

Thanks C-Way
Im picking her up at 11am
Just wish I was feeling well for my 1st drive in her
I have a rather nasty chest infection at the moment so not feeling too clever.

Dee

event.png

#39 02-01-07 23:53:30

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Ahh sorry you are not feeling a tall well!  But Very Exciting day tomorrow so that must make you feel a bit better!  Good luck for your first drive, can't wait to hear that you got home safe and sound with new Zaffy intact!  Have fun  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#40 02-01-07 23:56:35

DEE

I will certainly try C-Way  smile
I might just go for a wander around the chase lanes while im there  smile
Im picking Zaffy up from Waltons...Do you know it?
Its just outside Stafford
By Milford Common

Dee

event.png

#41 03-01-07 00:25:09

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

hi dee. enjoy the morn, stay safe but most of all enjoy it- you earned it  smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#42 03-01-07 00:28:58

DEE

Thanks Keith  big_smile
I will certainly try and have fun and stay safe at the same time
Just hope im feeling a little better tomorrow so I can really enjoy it.
Might take Zaffy for a run around the country lanes of the chase...lol
Speak to you soon Keith
Not spoken to you for ages!!  sad

Dee

event.png

#43 03-01-07 13:47:11

msdarcy721

oooh is it new car pick up day today?! gosh it's come around quickly!

you lucky thing!

be nice to Zaffy lol hope he feels at home lol

enjoy the driving hun 8-)

Board footer