You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 31-12-06 04:13:18

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

LGV theory

I passed my LGV1 many many moons ago, so I'm looking for some info about the test as it is today, I have surfed a few sites to find the answer to my question, but to no avail :? :? :?

a friend of mine is thinking of LGV2, and asked me what the theory test was like and did I have any CD roms(like the focus one for cars and bikes - of which i have the latest)....

So....... the Q is - does anyone know what the theory test is like for LGV2 and is there a cdrom for it?

any help will be appreciated

AL

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

31-12-06 04:13:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: LGV theory

#2 31-12-06 09:21:11

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

Isn't there an LGV Theory section on the Focus CD?  I've not got a disc here to check at the moment, but I know I've seen it on an ordinary theory disc.  There will be a certain amount of questions, specific to HGVs but most will be the same as the normat theory test.

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

#3 31-12-06 13:47:51

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

I have a couple of versions of the Focus CD, but none contain anything to do with LGV, i have a DSA question book but it is about 5 years old now.

anyone sat their LGV recently?

Driver CPC Trainer

#4 01-01-07 16:09:50

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

BUMP :evil: :evil:

Driver CPC Trainer

#5 01-01-07 20:43:26

reddragonbus
Verified Member

The questions havent changed in 5 years, you can pick up second hand theory books or disks on ebay.

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 02-01-07 00:01:52

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

The questions havent changed in 5 years, you can pick up second hand theory books or disks on ebay.

cheers, i have the books, but not any disc with LGV on them, i'll ask about in work next week and pass my books over, cheers

Driver CPC Trainer

#7 02-01-07 17:34:39

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

What about the Roadsense disc?  I know I've seen it somwere and I've not bought it seperatly.

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

#8 06-10-07 17:36:45

Firestarter

this is what you want mate, passed mine with it last Monday...... 59/60 for the theory, 69/75 for the hazard perception!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PCV-HGV-LGV-The-O … dZViewItem

Board footer