You are not logged in.

#1 30-12-06 22:01:23

ddudley

Hi just found this site

Iv'e just recently qualified as an ADI and it was hard! it's taken at least four weeks to recover from the intensity of PST's and most of all the determination to succeed after so many months of hard work, it is important not to give up at the last hurdle but to stay focussed.

Now I'm enjoying the work again I am looking to go independent as I'm currently on a franchise scheme, any body out there that can give me any good advise on where to shop for best insurances etc.

Thanks  roll

30-12-06 22:01:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi just found this site

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 30-12-06 22:10:22

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hey you   :adibadge:  Congratulations and welcome to the best job in the world!!!  Take time to decide what is best for you, if you want office support and a supply of pupils stay with your franchise, if you have a bit of nouse and can cope without the background support that costs a bit, go independant - it may be worth it if you have a good rep in your area and can get some good recommendations to keep you going, best of luck,  I wish you well   big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 30-12-06 22:16:25

VandADI
Administrator

Hi ddudley and congratulations on getting your :adibadge:
It does take a while before the chill pill takes effect, and now this is where the fun begins  smile
Going independent is the right way to go, shop around for insurance quotes, you will be amazed how much prices vary, Waveney, C.A.R. Insurance Services, to name but a few are good places to start to get the ball rolling, there are many more out there.  Happy hunting.
Regards
Vanda.

#4 31-12-06 09:59:52

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

I've been with C.A.R insurance for years, off and on (ordinary motor policies).  I took my first driving school policy out with them.  They only offer a policy from one insurer.  (Alliance Cornhill I think)  Wavney are the best bet.  My current policy covers my 17 year old son as an occasional driver, and I still only pay less that £350/ year. 

http://www.driving-school-insurance.com/Contact.htm
Try this link.

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

Board footer