You are not logged in.

#1 23-10-06 09:59:21

driving-ambition

Hello Everyone!

Hi

Great site, loads and loads of helpful info - will try and do my part in adding to it!
Starting out on that long trail to become an ADI. Having fun with the HPT (not), but scores are finally on the up, most of the time! Still waiting for registration with DSA, so can't book Pt 1 yet. Will let you know how I get on though.
My background sounds very similar to Wiley's. Serving police officer :police: for 13 years...looking to do something that doesn't make me miserable (I did it enjoy it once, but stupid politics have taken over).
Anyway my poor instructor is having to bare with me while I discard the police advanced system (roadcraft) and try to get MSPSL into my head instead!
Having fun anyway. big_smile
Speak to you soon. Thanks in advance!

Jules

23-10-06 09:59:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello Everyone!

#2 23-10-06 11:15:21

luchell

Hey there and welcome to the forum  smile smile If you need any help or advice feel free to pick our brains in the Pdi section  smile

#3 23-10-06 11:36:02

msdarcy721

hello Jules smile

welcome smile

i thought at first when i saw your username you were a SOM from around by us, because i'm sure we have a SOM called 'Ambitions' or 'Driving Ambition' in a fleet of Minis and Polos now lol but now i know you're not lol

good luck with your training smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 23-10-06 14:32:44

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Jules - stash the roadcraft techniques away in the back of your brain, and you'll be able to teach them in advanced and fleet courses! Good luck.

#5 30-12-06 14:03:29

bcn255
Verified Member

Jules,

Sounds familiar. Ex-police advanced traffic officer and it doesn't really help does it. I really struggled with the HPT although as you will be aware, police drivers necessarily have pretty damned good HP, or would we here writing this?
Took 32 goes to nail part 1 after hours of practise, and that's the only way really. Keep going, passing even just part 1 is sooooooooooooooo good! Onwards and upwards.

#6 30-12-06 17:10:07

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Board footer