You are not logged in.

#1 30-12-06 13:37:18

bcn255
Verified Member

Another Newbie

thought it was about time that I actually introduced myself having been member for nearly a year I think it is. joined when i first considered qualifying as an ADI but just couldn't decide who to go with. consequently lost about 9 months, pondering the choices. 
Finally made the decision to go with a PAYG school.
Ex-police advanced but that doesn't necessarily help, knew the HPT would be a problem although I am more than satisfied that my actual HP is very good after years of tearing around the country's highways legitimately.
Consequently took 3 attempts to pass part 1 finally getting a 98/59 pass. Theory was not an issue never getting below 95 but that damned HPT-still thats done and dusted.
My school were very good and my instructor came to the house and we went through the gameplay techniques, although number 1 son who also gave me his input is claiming any glory going for my eventual success.
Sorry its a long one!

30-12-06 13:37:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Another Newbie

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 30-12-06 13:48:17

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Hello bcn and welcome, sounds like you've got a good history to work with, well done with the hpt, and don't worry about losing 9 months - I bet the research and thinking time will stand you in good stead.

#3 30-12-06 15:01:04

luchell

Hey there and welcome to the forum, good to hear part one is out of the way, onwards and upwards to part 2  smile smile

#4 30-12-06 15:05:16

VandADI
Administrator

Hi bcn and welcome to the forum  smile
Agree with Tim that your history will stand you in good stead, we are always here to help, should you need any.
Regards
Vanda

Board footer