You are not logged in.

#1 13-12-06 16:33:08

ratchet83

Hello, im new to this, just wanted to say hello!

Hey guys, im chris, im 23 from wiltshire and i have been learing to drive for about 3 years now, i have failed my driving test 4 times for stupid reasons and should never have happened, such as hesitation and observation, i fail and then give up, i last failed a test on the 23rd of dec 2005!
thanks for reading!
Chris

13-12-06 16:33:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello, im new to this, just wanted to say hello!

#2 13-12-06 16:36:40

luchell

AND hes not giving up again cos hes now one of mine  lol lol I saw him for an assessment when i was once upon a time with Bsm he found me again now im indy, i know his brother. So now hes MY pupil test booked and im going to kick him up the bottom and sort him out  lol lol

WELCOME TO THE FORUM CHRIS  lol

#3 13-12-06 16:38:15

VandADI
Administrator

Welcome to the forum Chris, remember to bring ear plugs to next lesson  big_smile
No, seriously Chris, Im sure Hayley will whip you into shape pronto, good luck, let us know how you get on.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 13-12-06 16:42:27

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Chris, a warm welcome on a cold day!  It's good to see that you have taken up your driving again, sounds like you have had a rough time with it but a new start is great.  Hope xmas 2006 is happier for you than last year!  Look forward to reading about your progress.    smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#5 13-12-06 16:42:48

luchell

Dear old Chris here has a nasty habit of giving up which come on guys its so easy to do isnt it when we don't succeed so ive told Chris to stick with us and we will support him big_smile smile

#6 13-12-06 16:43:57

luchell

Chris can out talk me vanda so don't worry i will be taking my red fly swatter on his lessons to slap him with it when i want him to listen  lol

He has 4 hours with me on 28th december which is my holiday but i will do it for him  smile smile

#7 13-12-06 16:45:42

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Absolutely!  Courageous guy  -  not only for starting up again but with Hayley too   smile wink 

#8 13-12-06 16:47:12

jonks

Oh god you poor man. One of hayleys Pupils smile

Only Joking, you're in good hands there.

#9 13-12-06 16:50:02

ratchet83

hey guys thanks for your support, i wont give up this time i need this so badly! especially when i see people leaving school and passing their driving tests before me and they are still only 17! i wanna have freedom to get out of this dead town! cant wait till the 28th when i get started!! let the practice commence!!

#10 13-12-06 16:52:51

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Now that's fighting talk!!!  Good on you Chris, with that attitude you will do great!   big_smile

#11 13-12-06 16:53:33

luchell

Im not going to let him try and give up i will just sit outside his house til he comes out  lol

#12 13-12-06 16:54:52

ratchet83

ok, i officially have a stalker!!! hehe! i have always fancied having a stalker, well as long as my stalker makes me the greatest driver ever i dont mind!! hehe only kidding!

#13 13-12-06 16:56:37

DEE

Hi Chris

Dont give up. Im coming up to my 4th test in the VERY near future
I know its hard once you have failed at it a couple of times and I really feel for you.

Stick with it. It will be worth it in the end
And im sure that Hayley wont let you give up!!!
She wouldnt let me and im not even one of her pupils lol

Good luck with your driving
And welcome to the site
They are a pretty good bunch on here

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#14 13-12-06 16:56:37

emluian

Hi Chris, I'm 32 and also live in Wiltshire, and guess what Haley is also my instructor. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, and especially now you have joined this forum  lol

#15 13-12-06 17:09:39

pj
Verified Member

Welcome Chris and good luck,  your gonna need it with that mad woman teaching you lol lol only kidding have fun big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#16 14-12-06 09:03:49

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Chris and welcome, good on you for not giving up, it is hard at times but you'll get there wink

#17 14-12-06 10:35:13

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hi Chris and welcome. Good luck with the driving.

kjs

#18 14-12-06 12:00:54

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Hi chris welcome to the forum-its a nut house. If you have any questions just ask away and someone will answer it for you. big_smile

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#19 16-12-06 00:45:02

chasbart
Verified Member

welcome chris and good luck.
if you wanna get in hayleys good books just talk about her 4 cats. in fact tell her you love cats and im sure she will give you free lessons until you pass your test.

chas (hiding in corner of room)

chas

Board footer