You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-12-06 10:04:33

DEE

I ONLY WENT AND PASSED

Hi all

I only went and passed didnt I  big_smile
10 minors though. Worse minors ive ever had
But I did it at last!!
I really cant believe it
**I CAN AND DID DO IT**

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

14-12-06 10:04:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I ONLY WENT AND PASSED

#2 14-12-06 10:13:53

*kayla*

welll done!!! so pleased for you. enjoy having a new lisecne

im sooo addicted to cash call shows! lol

#3 14-12-06 10:14:48

emluian

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done DEE, your a star  lol

#4 14-12-06 10:31:34

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss ! Fantastic Dee. Proud of you. Enjoy your driving now.

kjs

#5 14-12-06 10:42:26

dog
Verified Member

Congrats   big_smile

Perhaps time to change your signature now Dee? smile

#6 14-12-06 11:01:23

DEE

Dog

Done it
Sig is changed
Still shaking lol

Dee

event.png

#7 14-12-06 11:07:47

dog
Verified Member

smile

#8 14-12-06 11:25:47

luchell

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol lol lol lol lol lol

#9 14-12-06 11:43:26

pj
Verified Member

Well done Dee, whoo hoo big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#10 14-12-06 11:59:18

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Dee you will have something else to speakabout on the forum now WELL DONE tongue

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#11 14-12-06 12:04:21

DEE

Thanks all for your messages
I still cant believe it
Im walking on air lol

But just because ive passed I wont be going anywhere.
You dont get rid of me that easily!!   big_smile

Dee

event.png

#12 14-12-06 12:43:03

Blew
Verified Member

Well done Dee congratulations

yupi3ti.gif

Blew.

#13 14-12-06 12:57:26

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

congratulations dee, brilliant news, well done  smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#14 14-12-06 13:06:45

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Dee, so pleased for you!  What a great early Christmas pressie!   big_smile big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#15 14-12-06 13:39:19

msdarcy721

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

another congratulations lol lol lol

what a fantastic bit of news to get today!!! it doesn't matter-- a pass is a pass as they say. and it's true, you have that new found freedom a full license brings, as i've said before, a fabulous attitude, such a positive one, a superb belief in yourself-- what can beat that?

keep going Dee, the fun has just begun big_smile

congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx smile

#16 14-12-06 14:16:48

emma13

well done. the best Christmas present by far smile

#17 14-12-06 15:56:04

weesis2

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYY !!!!!!!  WELL DONE YOU    ;D ;D

Im so pleased for you Dee and im proud of the way you didnt give up.... Enjoy this day, you deserve it.
Heres to a lifetime of happy safe motoring  smile
Linda xx

#18 14-12-06 16:06:33

worddogg

congratulations dee ,well done  ,and enjoy your day  big_smile

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

#19 14-12-06 16:16:50

msdarcy721

you'll be able to sign up soon to Jaz's beloved forum 'Mondeo Appreciation Society' lol or something neutral -- when you get out and about in your lovely motor.. 8-)

anything driving related to get addicted to nowadays eh lol

oh well lol

well done again hun, gosh bet you're still made up. it didn't feel real to me, even when i got my pink license-- the WOW factor was still so exciting and didn't feel real. i couldn't believe i had passed. neither could my mum, come to think of it lol but so made up...

did any rabbits/reindeer/deer hop out on you? or were they all keeping out of your way and being good? big_smile

#20 14-12-06 17:03:38

den676
Verified Member

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/den676/fireworks.gif[/img]

Brill Dee, new ya could do it.  lol

#21 14-12-06 18:18:30

DEE

Hi MSD

No the fluffy little animals were on their best behaviour.
All the rabbits reindeer and little foxes kept well out of my way. I think they knew that I was on my test  big_smile

Dee

event.png

#22 14-12-06 18:37:01

nicnac

Hiya DEE,

I knew you would do it today!!! big_smile
Well done you! big_smile
I have also sent you a message   roll
Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wink

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

THEORY TEST JUNE 05...PASSED 1ST TIME
1ST PRACTICAL TEST 1/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS-4 MINORS
2ND PRACTICAL TEST 14/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS 4 MINORS
3RD PRACTICAL TEST 3/4/07...PASSED!!!!
5 MINORS!

#23 14-12-06 19:24:56

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

yaaaaahzoooooooks

great news dee  smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile thats fabulous, well done you, go celebrate , you deserve it  wink

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#24 14-12-06 20:36:40

robo
Website

wooooohooooo go you, didnt i tell you that you would pass, i know these things you see .
you worked hard for it and fully derserve your licence.
congratulations so happy for you.  smile 8) 

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#25 14-12-06 21:12:30

lambo

Thats brilliant news Dee, it's a great feeling isn't it I had a big smile on my face for days when I passed, fantastic news Dee, so pleased for you.

Lambox

Board footer