You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 21-11-06 16:42:25

pt0511
Verified Member

Barnsley, sheffield or Doncaster areas

Hi

Just passed part 2 and i was hoping theres someone out there from around my area to buddy up with.  Either to help with their pt2 or pt3?

Thanks
Paula

Part 1 16th May - 99% 67hp
Part 2 16th Nov - 4 faults - 1st attempt
Part 3 .....??

21-11-06 16:42:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Barnsley, sheffield or Doncaster areas

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#2 13-12-06 21:19:40

standon11
Verified Member

well done on passing your part 2.have you started your part 3 training yet?.i could do with buddying up,i failed my first attempt last friday at part 3.i'm in doncaster are you far from there?.

cheers
chris

Hi

Just passed part 2 and i was hoping theres someone out there from around my area to buddy up with.  Either to help with their pt2 or pt3?

Thanks
Paula

#3 14-12-06 11:56:47

Josephs Grandad

Hi, Semi-Retired ADI offers, [without treading on existing trainers toe's] supplementary Tuition in your area's,

#4 14-12-06 16:48:20

pt0511
Verified Member

hi chris

I haven't started my part 3 training yet...i start my 40hrs on 3rd jan, then I'm starting on my pink on 5th feb.

Bad luck on failing your 3 but sounds like it hasn't got you down.  If you like you could email me ptaylor2902@yahoo.co.uk...  but if you pass in jan you might not need a buddy.....good luck either way

Paula

Part 3 .....??

#5 14-12-06 23:24:17

Louisa
Verified Member

just a quick one....how can start on a pink license in feb when you do your 40hrs starting on the 3rd Jan??? are you doing an intensive course as i believed you had to have 40 hours signed off before applying?? anyway apart from that i'd be willing to travel anywhere to meet up with buddies going through what im going through to make sense of part 3    smile x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGn42tCbc

This is what qualifying as an ADI makes you do!!! smile yes its me smile

www.drivingschoolsloughborough.com

#6 15-12-06 14:57:33

pt0511
Verified Member

hi louisa

Yes my 40 hrs are intensive....3rd 4th 5th, then 9th 10th 11th jan.  I have to send off for my license the day i am signed off so i get it back in time.

Paula

Part 3 .....??

Board footer