You are not logged in.

#1 30-12-04 13:56:55

zzebedee

electric window parts vw polo 1.4cl

hello everyone I'm new here - I need advice regards my electric windows.  one of them has broken completely - I've looked inside the door panel to repair but fond this isn't possible because the white plastic fixings have broken into peices.  The motor works ok.  What are the name of the partys I require and what price should I be paying for them new or secondhand?

30-12-04 13:56:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: electric window parts vw polo 1.4cl

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 30-12-04 16:38:08

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Hi, Welcome to the forum  big_smile

I moved you topic to our New Car Maintenance section, Im sure someone will be able to offer you advice.

Regards

#3 09-01-05 20:08:06

Rob
Verified Member
Website

Have you tried looking in a haynes manual.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 14-01-05 19:11:13

E.D.A. Driving Academy Lt

zzebedee wrote:

hello everyone I'm new here - I need advice regards my electric windows.  one of them has broken completely - I've looked inside the door panel to repair but fond this isn't possible because the white plastic fixings have broken into peices.  The motor works ok.  What are the name of the partys I require and what price should I be paying for them new or secondhand?

Go to main dealer and get correct part number and description and price. Pretending to buy, you might be shocked with a lower price than expected. then look in salvage yards or net for parts, now you know the name and info..

how easy can that be?

ken

Board footer