You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-12-06 22:53:23

Louisa
Verified Member

Training Buddy in Leicestershire

Evening all

I'm currently training for my Part 3 (South Wigston,  Leicester DSA).  I've got my 2nd session next week and looking for anyone that wants to be a buddy and help each other get through it together  smile is it me or is it a little baffling  :?  :? x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGn42tCbc

This is what qualifying as an ADI makes you do!!! smile yes its me smile

www.drivingschoolsloughborough.com

11-12-06 22:53:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training Buddy in Leicestershire

#2 11-12-06 23:50:53

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

If you are only finding it a little baffling, then you are doing ok. 

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

#3 12-12-06 21:50:19

Louisa
Verified Member

ok then.....seriously baffling!!! smile  My hardest problem i'm finding is that from when i was doing my Part 2 and was constantly listening to the tutor and acting as "a pupil" doing as he said, I can't get my head round taking control and telling him what to do even though i know what to say, it feels a little uncomfortable as i'm constantly thinking he's trying something on to test me!! ....(I know they will in the exam) I know what to say but when i need to explain my identifications/explanations etc to him, I just cant get it out fast enough and consisely whereas i'm teaching a complete learner at the mo and i'm completely confident and feel calm & relaxed because im automatically feeling i'm a teacher to him and not constantly thinking i should be saying the perfect role play and worrying its going to be a word out wrong.....HELP :? :?

Lou x

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 13-12-06 11:18:24

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

I just cant get it out fast enough and consisely whereas i'm teaching a complete learner at the mo and i'm completely confident and feel calm & relaxed because im automatically feeling i'm a teacher to him and not constantly thinking i should be saying the perfect role play and worrying its going to be a word out wrong

Part 3 in a nut shell.

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

#5 13-12-06 20:21:23

Mcshadaw
Verified Member

This is perfectly normal, I felt exactly the same.....it will get easier and much more comfortable soon.....honestly.

#6 17-05-07 16:57:48

Bubbles
Verified Member

Hi Louisa who are you training with?

#7 17-05-07 17:39:34

Louisa
Verified Member

Im training with Lets Drive  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 21-05-07 20:04:50

Bubbles
Verified Member

Im training with Lets Drive  smile

Hi Louisa, i work around the wigston area myself so see you around

Board footer