You are not logged in.

#26 11-12-06 20:47:24

Scattyem
Verified Member

Re: Peugeot 206

Had mine now for three months. I found it drives nicely, and the diesel is very economical, but I do have a couple of bug bears. A couple of my taller pupils with bigger feet, have found operating the clutch pedal uncomfortable as when they push it down their toes are pushed up by a bar behind the pedal- nothing to do with a wrong foot position as i had an adi test it who had the same problem. The other thing is, I have to have the seat at the highest position to drive in, and although i'm not particulary close to the steering wheel, i constantly bang my head on the visor if i need to pull it down!!!! rather annoying.

Also when correcting the seat after i've done a lesson, i adjust the seat to the high setting again, and its like being catapulted out of an ejecter seat! Same applies with the rake of the chair, although i have managed to adapt to that!!!!!  ;D

I also only have a three door, but two children - nightmare!!!!! five door next time - bigger windows too!

won't be getting another one! Thank goodness its leased, roll on april!

Gremlin Driver training. The empire starts...........

11-12-06 20:47:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#27 11-12-06 21:33:34

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

We had a 206 Roland Garros 3 mths old on a Y plate.  Our family out grew it within 6 months.  Changed it for a Mondeo(wouldn't teach in it but it's a great car) 

I was offered a 206 before I opted for the Micra. 

The 206 has poor leg room and the peddals are too close together.   They wear out a lot quicker than the Micra has. A friend of mine has a Y reg with around 40,000 on the clock and it feels old and tired.  It really is a generation behind the Fiesta and even the Corsa which has just been replaced.  Maybe the 207 is an improvment?

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

Board footer