You are not logged in.

#1 15-12-04 18:14:51

Anonymous

i want to become a instructor trainer.

how do i go about it

15-12-04 18:14:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i want to become a instructor trainer.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-12-04 18:29:36

VandADI
Administrator

i

do not and will not take any advise form anyone on any forum until i know 100 percent who they are.

Again, your words, not mine.  How do you intend on vetting any replies???

#3 15-12-04 20:04:16

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Where are you based Lee?

#4 16-12-04 00:06:34

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Same thing as lee, i wouldn't mind taking part, in part 3 training.
Does one know, what i need to do ?

#5 19-12-04 22:16:11

dashdriving.com
Website

Hi,

Just a word of advice for anyone who is seriously considering becoming an instructor trainer . . . you have a lot of hard work ahead of you if you want to do a good job!

Teaching part 3 is not difficult. Taking and pasing part 3 is certainly not difficult. However, you need to know exactly what you're doing and the skill's required. You need to fully understand all of the required 'foundation skills' and not just role play the PST's for ever and a day. When teaching part 3 there should not be a single PST in sight until all the foundation skills have been explored and the relevant competencies explained.

Having said all this, teaching something is learning it twice. Your own skills will develop no end.

Training a 'trainer' through part 3 is always one of the most rewarding experiences I ever have as an ADI. The effort it takes is well worth it.

Good luck.

Dave Hartley

Dave Hartley
ADI Trainer for Dash driving

www.dashdriving.com

you never do anything wrong,
you just find new ways of not doing it right.

#6 19-12-04 22:27:27

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for the post.

Although it would be hard work, i am very keen on learning myself..

#7 29-12-04 19:15:41

VandADI
Administrator

How does one find out about training trainers?
I believe John Farlam provides this service, but due to its popularity, is not available until 2006.

#8 29-12-04 23:39:44

DSE
Verified Member
Website

We run a course for ADI trainers. It is in module format so you can decide which areas you want help with (part or everything).

If anyone wants a brochure just email me.

www.d-s-e.co.uk

Driving Standards Agency
Accredited Course provider for
Register of Fleet Driver Trainers

ADI Training & Development
by highly qualified grade 6 ADIs.
See website or email for details of our services.

Board footer