You are not logged in.

#1 26-11-06 20:08:17

mags
Verified Member

CPD

Hi all,
would like some advice really I'm really interested in getting some further qualifications in driver training etc been looking at the diploma in  instruction, but not to sure which is best, Ive been qualified just over a year now and i haven't had my first check test yet, hoping that some extra training or qualifications will help, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Mags smile

26-11-06 20:08:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CPD

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-12-06 12:01:01

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Just found this, so apologies for the late reply, surprised you haven't had loads of suggestions (and some arguements) as to what is best.

My own plan is:
1: Dip DI - more detail on everything, and a real brush up on legal stuff - my worst area.

2: DIAmond Advanced, then Special, just to make sure/prove I can do it as well as teach it.

3: Fleet Quals, probably DIAmond as well.

4: ORDIT, which also brushes up my L-instruction techniques.

In between all of that, I am also doing some off-roading qualifications for the fun of it, but you can qualify to be a rally or race driving instructor, whatever is your preferance!

Surprised no-one has jumped in with a hundred other suggestions already!

#3 03-12-06 15:41:17

Target
Verified Member
Website

Personally I'd sit down and see what direction you wish to take and perhaps where your business needs improvement.

I took the IAMS and Diamond Tests recently as a matter of course.

You may find that some CT training would help you improve your grade to 5 or even 6, which can help by selling it to customers.

Ones things for sure. I do not intend to sit around waiting for the DSA.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#4 04-12-06 09:03:14

mags
Verified Member

thanks guys for your replies, def thinking about dip DI gonna look into it all now after xmas
Mags

Board footer