You are not logged in.

#1 30-11-06 22:09:40

dreamsalotte

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! ive been shoved on ere by my instructor! shes been goin on abt it 4 ages so ive finally decided to join! got my test on monday and im sooooooooo nervous!

30-11-06 22:09:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi everyone!

#2 30-11-06 22:17:36

luchell

Here she is its Lottie  lol lol This is my little horror i have been referring to in some posts  lol Lovely little driver and sings to the radio really rather well  lol lol tongue Perfectly capable of blasting the driving test, its all down to a little luck on the day so i must remember to move my lucky cat to behind the seatbelt on the rear seat so she remembers her blindspot checks on hillstarts  lol lol

WELCOME TO THE FORUM  tongue

#3 30-11-06 22:19:12

luchell

OH and her MIRRORS  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

#4 30-11-06 22:35:07

dog
Verified Member

Welcome smile

#5 30-11-06 22:39:56

pj
Verified Member

Welcome Lottie and good luck for Monday big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 30-11-06 22:52:55

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Have a great test on Monday, hopefully it will be an early Christmas present!  Look forward to hearing how you are getting on and how it goes on the big day!  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#7 30-11-06 22:59:16

Kev D
Verified Member

Welcome Lottie,

good luck on your upcoming test, and subsequent counselling sessions you will need after spending all that time in a confined space with luchell  :evil:

Police Driver Trainer
Grade 6 ADI - May 2013

#8 30-11-06 23:01:42

luchell

lol Oiy anyone ever think i'm the one who might need the counselling huh??  lol lol In fact when Lottie is back online i dread to think what she will put  lol lol

#9 01-12-06 06:33:21

Karenadi

M I R R O R  M I R R O R on the wall:

Look in them and all will be well.

Hi Lottie: good luck for Monday.

#10 01-12-06 12:58:28

emluian

Hi Lottie, glad you finally made it on here. I'm one of Haley's newer, but slightly not so young pupils. It was my house you were looking for the other day  lol Hope your lessons are going well, I expect you do nothing but laugh with Haley, she's nutty like me  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#11 01-12-06 16:03:31

MiniClassic
Verified Member

its all down to a little luck on the day so i must remember to move my lucky cat to behind the seatbelt on the rear seat WELCOME TO THE FORUM  tongue

So I'm not the only one to have a lucky cat in my car?! Glad about that...

Oh, & welcome along Lottie as well.  big_smile

Ambition Driving College

#12 01-12-06 17:34:43

luchell

Cute little fluffy grey cat, Ev bought it for me so its a special little cat and VERY lucky, if i put it behind the driver under the seatbelt at the top the pupil can see it when they check they blindspots so they gota check on the pussycat each time they move off to check hes safe  lol lol

(Thank god we did find your house Emma after going round and round and turning round in peoples drive ways strangely after that Lottie lost her hatred for reversing and is now rather good at it  lol lol)

#13 01-12-06 17:37:32

Blew
Verified Member

So instead of kiss the parrot it is kiss the pussy

Oooooh errrrrrr mrs

lol lol

Blew.

#14 01-12-06 22:12:40

Karenadi

yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes

#15 01-12-06 22:15:00

luchell

Oh lord  yikes lol lol

#16 04-12-06 09:20:41

DEE

Hi Lottie

Good luck for today hun
Go out there and show them how you can drive
Im sure Hayley wouldnt let you loose with her car if you werent up to it..LOL

Only kidding  big_smile

All the luck in the world
Go for it girl  smile

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY