You are not logged in.

#1 21-03-04 10:00:24

Roberts

I've Passed the theory... now for the biggy!!

Hi there guys,
                      passed my theory and hazard on thursday, got 35/35 on multiple choice and 65/75 on the hazard.  lol  lol Now just waiting with trepidation for the big day, to pass the practical!! Have decided to go for automatic as the car I have available to do road practice in is an auto. I took the advice from bigred and am having some further assessment done on my driving skills on the 29th  roll , so fingers crossed for me all!

21-03-04 10:00:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I've Passed the theory... now for the biggy!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-03-04 10:04:47

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Excellent result!

We like people who take driving seriously. But remember - you can have fun at the same time.

Good luck with the lessons and test, hope to hear how it's going.

Regards,

#3 21-03-04 10:37:30

Liesa

Well done Roberts big_smile

#4 21-03-04 13:20:36

rusty
Verified Member
Website

Nice one Robert ,
                           Did a mock theory on my son 17 years last night he got 28/35 so he cleary isn"t ready yet. Doing to much studying of the other sort - girls !.

#5 21-03-04 17:12:53

Folk

Well done on passing your Theory tests Roberts! 

Folk smile

#6 21-03-04 18:15:27

jonks

Well done Roberts!!!!  smile

I must ask... Why have you trained in an auto?

Board footer