You are not logged in.

#1 29-11-06 13:09:55

learnersonia

YES I DID IT!

Well took my 2nd test today and I cant believe it but I passed with 2 minors. I had perfect weather, a really nice examiner and a route I know. I was so happy when he said I passed I actaully kissed him on the cheek...how embarrassing, anyway he said he didnt mind cos i'm not a bloke.
I started learning in July and I just cant believe that I can now drive....
Thanks for all words of encouragement and support!

29-11-06 13:09:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: YES I DID IT!

#2 29-11-06 13:30:15

learnersonia

Yes going to do it after Xmas think I will really benefit from that.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 29-11-06 13:36:41

den676
Verified Member

Two minors is brill. Well done. [IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/den676/yahoo.gif[/img]

Now ya can [IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/den676/Drive.gif[/img] on ya own.

#4 29-11-06 14:12:39

robo
Website

yay congratualtions !!!

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#5 29-11-06 14:29:27

24fansal

Well done, like the bit about not minding kissing him on the cheek made me laugh!! Well done again and fantastic about only getting 2 minors, lots of people could only dream of doing that well.

#6 29-11-06 14:44:10

dwalin

well done

#7 29-11-06 14:45:06

dog
Verified Member

Congrats Sonia!!

#8 29-11-06 14:46:53

emluian

Well done, enjoy your freedom  big_smile

#9 29-11-06 14:47:46

luchell

Congratulations!!  smile smile

#10 29-11-06 14:50:57

learnersonia

Thanks all. Cant go out in my own car until I get it taxed and will have to wait until dec 1st otherwise I will have to pay for all of nov. Any advice or tips for going out on your own for the first time...bit nervous when I think about it!

#11 29-11-06 14:54:05

luchell

Pick a little route you know, so you literally just go for a drive then come home again, it's a little weird not having someone sat next to you and i remember only too well feeling a little unsure but so excited at the same time. Don't make too big a thing of it just hop in and go somewhere  smile smile

#12 29-11-06 15:47:36

sal

Congratulations!!!!!

I have to book my test but I,m so nervous I keep putting it off lol

Oh and btw, I,m sure you can go and tax your car today from the beginning of december because I did mine yesterday.

#13 29-11-06 15:59:26

luchell

Yes you can, you can get the tax ready but obviously cannot actually drive it unless its the 1st of december but at least it would be ready. Have you got your insurance cover note/documents and mot ready to go tax it ? smile

#14 29-11-06 17:40:36

DEE

Congrats Sonia

Knew you could do it

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#15 29-11-06 17:46:33

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Sonia, that's great result.  Enjoy your first solo drive!   big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#16 29-11-06 20:21:48

worddogg

well done sonia  big_smile
happy and safe driving  big_smile big_smile hope you've had a good day  smile

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

#17 29-11-06 23:05:11

pj
Verified Member

Well done Sonia, you probably made the examiners day with that kiss

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#18 30-11-06 14:17:08

Jularo

Hello sonia, congratulations on passing your test.Julie

#19 30-11-06 14:42:11

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

congratulations sonia  big_smile big_smile big_smile

#20 30-11-06 16:52:35

nicnac

Hi Sonia,

Congratulations. You must be over the moon! Please send me some of these positive vibes for my test tomorrow! wink
nicnac xxx big_smile

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

THEORY TEST JUNE 05...PASSED 1ST TIME
1ST PRACTICAL TEST 1/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS-4 MINORS
2ND PRACTICAL TEST 14/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS 4 MINORS
3RD PRACTICAL TEST 3/4/07...PASSED!!!!
5 MINORS!

Board footer