You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 28-11-06 08:01:29

Outbackwoman

Hallo Haloo..A MOM here!

Call me Jo..I have 2 kids and I am not a driving instructor but I hope I am welcome here. I just know how to drive  big_smile

forumbanner2.jpg

28-11-06 08:01:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hallo Haloo..A MOM here!

#2 28-11-06 08:07:44

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Jo and welcome to the forum,
Tell us a bit about yourself, where are you from, how long you have been driving, we would love to know.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 28-11-06 08:20:42

Outbackwoman

Hi Jo and welcome to the forum,
Tell us a bit about yourself, where are you from, how long you have been driving, we would love to know.

Hi..and thank you for welcoming me here. I started late actually but i've been driving for  7 years and still driving...no choice!  big_smile

forumbanner2.jpg

#4 28-11-06 08:25:09

VandADI
Administrator

Why don't you have a choice, do you live in the outback?  big_smile 

#5 01-12-06 13:02:58

emluian

Hi Jo, my name's Emma. I also have 2 kids. A ten year old and a three year old, I have started my lessons again, after 14 years (shocking I know). This forum is great  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 02-12-06 18:35:00

Outbackwoman

Why don't you have a choice, do you live in the outback?  big_smile

I wish i live in the outback big_smile it could be fun!

forumbanner2.jpg

#7 02-12-06 18:36:43

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Jo,
So where do you live then?
VandADI

#8 02-12-06 18:41:58

Outbackwoman

Hi Jo, my name's Emma. I also have 2 kids. A ten year old and a three year old, I have started my lessons again, after 14 years (shocking I know). This forum is great  lol

Hi Emma..it's nice to know a mom like you here, I have a 12 yr old boy and a 6 yr old daughter. I'm sure it's a great forum.. smile

forumbanner2.jpg

#9 04-12-06 08:22:30

DEE

Hi Jo

My names Dee
Im also a mum
Im mum to a 17 yr old and 12 yr old triplets
Yes I did say triplets!!!...LOL

I am still a learner driver I started quite late
Hopefully wont be a learnewr for much longer
Welcome to the site
We are a friendly bunch