You are not logged in.

#1 25-11-06 23:55:46

hagrid

new

hi , new member joined as needed adice on passmasters,,,, about to embark on course with them monday,, after reading posts very reluctant,,, any advice welcome , and if not reccomended , any idea whom to go with , im from chester area
cheers hagrid

25-11-06 23:55:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-11-06 03:00:24

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Re: new

I've got no personal experience of them, but have heard a few dubious tales. I tried a search but couldn't find anything (sure there was a thread on here about them somewhere).

Someone will come along with more information I'm sure, meanwhile I've pm'ed you with a suggestion.

Board footer