You are not logged in.

#1 24-11-06 21:00:10

shengen
Verified Member

Hi its nice to join the forum

Hi my name is Greg I have been an ADI for 2 and a half years. In my time of previous jobs I have driven just over 1.7 million miles so have used up a proportion of the planets natural resources, and therefore thought I would teach other people to burn up the bit thats left. :evil:

24-11-06 21:00:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi its nice to join the forum

#2 24-11-06 21:11:36

chasbart
Verified Member

welcome to the nuthouse greg.

chas

chas

#3 25-11-06 00:04:28

Karenadi

So it was you was it?

Hello and Welcome friend.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 25-11-06 00:39:45

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Board footer