You are not logged in.

#1 22-11-06 11:46:29

dcfc

Test Yesterday

I had my first test yesterday and passed with 3 minors.I'm still in shock and most of this morning ive been looking for a car on-line.I just cant believe that i don't have to have any more lessons lol my pre-test lesson was bad tho i just couldn't do the simplest of things but as soon as they called my name i just kind of got it together which is surprising because ive never had a lesson as bad as my pre test one.i actually looked on the DSA website at the 14 test routes for my area and if i could of picked one it would have been the one i had yesterday i did a turn in the road then a nice little reverse park.. my fav two manoeuvres the fact that i passed first time doesn't make me any better than people who take like 5 or more all it means is that i was lucky and my day was the first day still in shock thanks for all the advice and good luck to all taking test soon.PS if i can do this at 42 then really.anyone can thanks DCFC

22-11-06 11:46:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Test Yesterday

#2 22-11-06 11:55:37

luchell

Congratulations and thankyou for sharing your account of your test here for others to benefit from. Just goes to show age is no barrier if you want something bad enough you will achieve it smile smile

#3 22-11-06 12:01:35

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Congratulations!!

Fantastic news for you & enjoy being able to buy your own car... just remember...

Safe driving for life!

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 22-11-06 19:08:26

sammie06

Congratulations.

You got any idea on what car you want??

xx

age.png

#5 22-11-06 19:11:57

DEE

Congratulations
A great result!
Safe and happy driving for life

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#6 22-11-06 20:30:41

robo
Website

congratualations and its tru wat u say about passing first time i passed first time on monday, doesnt make me any better than anyone who takes their test a few times just got lucky and everything went right on the day.
well done !!!

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#7 23-11-06 12:08:28

dcfc

Thank you all for all your kind words its very pleasing to actually see people congratulating me on here,helps it sink in a bit lol.Sammie in answer to your question i think something along the lines of a fiesta or saxo for insurance reasons.Dee i see your test is next week and on your last one you only got 1 serious and 1 minor that shows what a good driver you are and that your pass is very close so i wish you the very best of luck for next week once again thanks to all DCFC

#8 24-11-06 12:33:08

dwalin

well done im glad you passed.im also in my 40s and took great pleasure reading that you passed so well.you have reasured me  dwalin

#9 24-11-06 14:41:27

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Nice on first time with 3 minors. Hope they werent pot noodle minors though. big_smile big_smile big_smile

Live to drive-drive to live. :police:

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#10 26-11-06 19:37:25

dcfc

Dwalin,thanks and all the best for your next test,when is it?

Board footer