You are not logged in.

#1 20-11-06 13:20:23

robo
Website

i passed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cnat beleive i passed my test today !!!!!!!

6 minors, 2 on each manovere (parallel park & reverese round a corner) and just 2 for normal driving.

so pleased really thought tht i had failed.

It proves tht if i can do it, then all of u n here who have tests comng up can do it 2, i struggled but the hard work pays off in the end.

i have already booked my first pass plus session for next week wiv the ADI who i passed with.

Thank you all for all the advice,posts, topics and articles this site had helped me a great deal in getting my full licenece and i am sure will continue to help me in the future !!!

THANK  U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

20-11-06 13:20:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i passed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-11-06 13:23:41

DEE

Hi Robo

Thats absolutley fantastic news   big_smile
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  smile
Safe driving for life  big_smile

Throw some of your good luck my way for my test next week

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#3 20-11-06 13:28:42

nicnac

Hi robo,

That's great news! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's nice to hear other people's good news, Very well done to you,
nicnac xxx big_smile

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

THEORY TEST JUNE 05...PASSED 1ST TIME
1ST PRACTICAL TEST 1/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS-4 MINORS
2ND PRACTICAL TEST 14/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS 4 MINORS
3RD PRACTICAL TEST 3/4/07...PASSED!!!!
5 MINORS!

#4 20-11-06 15:20:51

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Congratulations on the pass... really well done!

& good to see you doing the PassPlus.

Ambition Driving College

#5 20-11-06 16:09:28

phil jackson
Verified Member
Website

Well done, good drive, all the best, drive safely.
Regards Phil Jackson.

phil jackson
phillipjackson@adeptdrive.co.uk
tel 01462-636423
ADI's Wanted Stevenage,Letchworth,Hitchin,Baldock
N.Herts

#6 20-11-06 17:25:25

luchell

WELL DONE!!!!  lol lol

#7 20-11-06 19:51:38

weesis2

Well Done Robo !!
Your hard work and perseverance has paid off for you... heres to many years of safe happy motoring too come !
Linda x

#8 20-11-06 20:42:28

msdarcy721

ooooooh still celebrating i hope!!!

i'll buy the beers in if you're not out in the car tomorrow tongue lol

what a cracking result as i said earlier 8-)

just goes to show what you were capable of doing; and you've most definitely shown that!!!

well done hunni 8-)

enjoy that FULL license, you've clearly worked so hard for.

do stick around; you've helped so many peeps, with that positive outlook of yours. i for one, find you to be quite inspiring smile

good luck with your driving career/and next big step of Pass
Plus.

safe driving xxxxxxx smile

#9 20-11-06 20:50:47

robo
Website

thank you all i will defo be sticking around, still lots of great advice on here for learners or full licence holders and i know if i have any problems i can come on here and ask and get sum great advice !!

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#10 20-11-06 21:57:06

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Robo, great result you must be so happy!!  Enjoy the pass plus and happy driving  big_smile big_smile big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#11 20-11-06 22:04:06

Karenadi

H U R R A H for Robo.

Congratulations.

#12 20-11-06 22:21:46

*kayla*

welll done robo!!!! happy driving

im sooo addicted to cash call shows! lol

#13 21-11-06 01:08:22

lambo

Aw Robo that's fantastic news!  Congratulations.

Lambox

#14 22-11-06 14:35:28

dcfc

Well done you,i knew you'd pass i did too.all the best DCFC

#15 24-11-06 12:29:40

dwalin

well done that fantastic

#16 24-11-06 13:00:14

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

A pass is as good as a rest. Well done. A great achievement as it is for all who pass their test.

Drinks on u then.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

Board footer