You are not logged in.

#1 15-11-06 14:25:12

pt0511
Verified Member

Part 2 in the morning early!!!

its my part 2 in the morning 1/4 to 9.  I feel like i'm ready but i've got little gremblins sat on my shoulder saying you're not!!!! lol

Hope i sleep well tonight, early start.

Fingers Crossed for me folks....

Paula  big_smile

Part 1 16th May - 99% 67hp
Part 2 16th Nov - 4 faults - 1st attempt
Part 3 .....??

15-11-06 14:25:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 in the morning early!!!

#2 15-11-06 14:53:25

luchell

GOOD LUCK and believe in yourself. Let us know how it goes xx

#3 15-11-06 15:22:19

llthomas21
Verified Member
Website

Thats how I felt & I passed!

I'm sure you'll be fine - the nerves dissapear as soon as you start the drive.

Good luck & stay focused even if you think you've blown it. Let us know how it goes.

Part 1...100% 63/75
Part 2...3 minors
Part 3...1. 4/3, so close but not close enough
Part 3...2. 4/4 Yippee

#4 15-11-06 15:51:30

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Good Luck - I'm sure you'll be fine.

Positive thinking - get into the rhythm of driving and don't let the nerves get back at you...

Ambition Driving College

#5 15-11-06 16:32:27

pt0511
Verified Member

thank you

Am just getting my 'stuff' together now....the cars been cleaned inside and out..just want it to be over lol

I'll let you all know

Part 3 .....??

#6 15-11-06 18:57:01

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

good luck for your part 2,  have a good sleep and early congrats fpr your pass.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 15-11-06 19:06:03

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck!  Enjoy the drive, it will fly by.  At least your appt is nice and early giving you the rest of the day to celebrate!  Have fun, look forward to hearing how you get on.   wink

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#8 15-11-06 22:38:23

chasbart
Verified Member

good luck...you will sail through it.
hope you fit in the car better than the pic on ya profile.

chas..xx

chas

#9 16-11-06 15:15:06

pt0511
Verified Member

I DID IT...... I PASSED!!!! first attempt WOW

I was really lucky....i got the most wonderful SE (weird lol) he put me straight at ease and we seemed to laff for the full hour!  I really did feel like it was a lesson rather than a test!!! SO so lucky!

So its the hard bit now is it....bring it on lol

Chas
No i fit in my car alot better than the pic lmao .... infact i'm diddy really

thanks for the support everyone

Paula 

Part 3 .....??

#10 16-11-06 19:19:25

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Paula

Congratulations!!!!  Good to hear you had such a good time aswell, what a bonus!  Onwards and upwards to part 3.  Enjoy your celebrations   big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#11 17-11-06 09:01:25

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

All the best for pt3  8-)

#12 17-11-06 14:29:57

chasbart
Verified Member

great result paula..well done.
now get the same on ya pt3..xxx