You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-11-06 21:02:05

gazmanw
Verified Member
Website

Part 2 test result

I took my first attempt at part two last Thursday, everything was going wel until 5 minutes from the end when I didn't notice a 30MPH sign. I only found out when the SE asked me if I realised if I knew I was dong 40 in a 30! Doooh!!! yikes Instant major and fail!

I had the debrif and she told me tha appart from that the drive had been good, and I should re-apply ASAP.

I got home and booked up for my seond attempt straight away. Took it yesterday 5 days later and passed with 5 minors, what a relie!!

Thanks to everybodies advice top date!!

Driving lessons in Norwich, Wymondham and Aylsham

www.licence2drive.org/

15-11-06 21:02:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 test result

#2 15-11-06 22:36:00

chasbart
Verified Member

great result mate. well done.
bring on ya pt3.

chas

chas

#3 15-11-06 22:54:35

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Many congrats, another one done!  I nearly fell foul of mis reading the signs on my part 2 in Wolverhampton!  I mistook an end of lorry restriction sign for a national speed limit sign! Was well on my way to wellying the astra up to 60 (crap astra only got up to 40) just as well as the speed limit was 40!  Examiner got me on a driver fault as he sussed what was going on!  Scary start to my test and apologies if the individual is a member of the forum but decided that I was going into the test really positive all guns blazing, met my examiner, went forward to say hello and shake his hand only to find he had a couple of fingers missing on that hand!!!!  Not a problem but it did throw me for a second!  Respect to him he took my hand and shook it like the pro he was.   smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#4 15-11-06 22:55:59

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Good result mate. Now comes the hard work. Go out there and give em hell.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#5 16-11-06 01:41:54

Andi

Well done...now for the fun bit!!  :afro:

xx

1.gif

#6 16-11-06 08:58:53

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

All the best for your pt 3  smile

#7 16-11-06 09:59:27

sam
Verified Member

Hi Gaz,

Sorry but i had to giggle on the way back to the test centre for my part 2 on the home stretch pulled away from mini roundabout building up speed nicely when i realised it was a 30 limit looked down i was bang on 30 there was i (with a look of horror yikes) and examiner looking at speedo we both thought i had gone over!! Never been soooo relieved big_smile

Anyway passed with 5 faults also!!

Well done onwards and upwards part 3

#8 16-11-06 10:28:21

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Well done on the result Gaz,

Now for the next hurdle... Best of luck with the Part 3 training...

Ambition Driving College

Board footer