You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-11-06 19:07:07

JennyEleanor

Hi from a newbie...had my first lesson today!

Hi,!

I discovered this forum via a link on my Driving Instructors Website. I had my first proper lesson today, and I don't feel too confident...I hope there are others like me, who feels like their brain is not capable of learning 5 or 6 things at once!   neutral

But then, I am the kind of person who thinks if I am not an expert after about 2 or 3 goes at something then I will never master it...   roll

Therefore, I have joined this forum in the hope that it will help me to keep at it for more than a couple of weeks... lol

I will tell you more about myself as I get used to the site, and I will post again soon.

Good Luck to any who are going for their Driving Test this week!  smile

Bye for Now!  big_smile

13-11-06 19:07:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi from a newbie...had my first lesson today!

#2 15-11-06 20:24:02

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Welcome, from someone else whose brain isn't capable of learning 5/6 things at once!

#3 15-11-06 20:36:48

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi good luck with your driving, give it time before you decide you can't do it!  Your brain just needs a little time to adjust to the new tasks you are asking it to do.  I am sure we all fell off our bike when the stabilisers were removed for the first time but perserverance pays off..... promise!  Enjoy your lessons and enjoy the wonderful world of driving!   smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#4 01-12-06 13:06:02

emluian

Hello, have you had another lesson since your last post? Did you feel a bit more confident? My problem is nerves, have a good instructor and that is really helping  smile

Board footer