You are not logged in.

#1 15-11-06 19:08:30

sam19

i passed

hi i havent posted on here before just been reading posts. i just wanted to tell everyone i passed took my 3rd test today at 9.37 at dorchester had a lovely examiner (my adi said hes normally horrible!) the drive went realy well compared to lesson before i was nervous and adi was grumpy for some reason dont know why! but my nerves went as soon as he called my name. ive been out driving my car havent been far but as soon as i went out a cat run out in front of me so had to do a emergency stop!
good luck to anyone with tests coming up
sam

15-11-06 19:08:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i passed

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-11-06 19:13:16

sammie06

Well Done!!! Enjoy the freedom

Sammie xx

age.png

#3 15-11-06 19:14:31

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Sam, congratulations, what a result!  Great to hear some good news!  3rd time lucky for you.  Well done, enjoy your driving.   smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#4 15-11-06 19:18:43

dwalin

well done that brilliant .keep safe and enjoy

#5 15-11-06 19:20:33

sam19

thanks everyone im realy pleased i nearly passed 2nd time but ex failed me just before i turned into test centre for braking to soon.

#6 15-11-06 19:42:20

dog
Verified Member

Well done mate smile

#7 15-11-06 19:47:39

robo
Website

well done !!!!!

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#8 15-11-06 22:27:53

*kayla*

congrats

im sooo addicted to cash call shows! lol

#9 16-11-06 09:20:00

msdarcy721

EXCELLENT SAM!!!

what wonderful news to read!! so pleased for you.

wow-- enjoy your pink license 8-) drive pretty in pink lol

stay safe hunni xxxxxxxxxx

welcome to the forum smile hope to see you around the boards smile

safe driving smile

#10 16-11-06 09:33:19

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hiya Sam & welcome along.

Congratulations on the pass...

That must have been the lucky black cat crossing your path to bring you luck... just he left it till he'd seen you pass & knew you could do the stop!

Ambition Driving College

#11 16-11-06 09:38:03

msdarcy721

LOL @ MC lol lol

#12 16-11-06 18:51:07

sam19

thanks for all the nice replys been out today trying to get used to my car been on 3 dualcarriageways 2 which i havent been on before i also saw my instructor on the other side which felt weird.

#13 17-11-06 08:31:27

msdarcy721

oooh excellent.

are you enjoying the bit of driving you're doing at the moment?

does it feel a little odd?

think of that independence you have now though. like no other 8-)

Board footer