You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-11-06 18:13:52

KrissyH
Verified Member

Hi everyone!!

I am new to this great site which I have already found to be really useful.

Due to reading various posts I have decided to undertake my training via the pay as you go route.

I have applied for my part one which I will be taking on 28.11.06. Reading extensively!!! I will be looking for an ADI to provide training for my part 2 in the North Notts area very soon. Anyone interested or could you recommend a trainer?

Cheers

Part 1 Passed Dec 06
Part 2 Passed Feb 07
Part 3 Passed June 07

15-11-06 18:13:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Member

#2 15-11-06 18:16:13

posh
Verified Member

Hello and welcome. hope you find an Adi to help with your training very soon. smile

#3 15-11-06 19:50:34

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Welcome, good luck, and I'm sure someone near to you will pm you soon.

#4 16-11-06 12:22:02

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Welcome to the site...

Best of luck with all your training...

Have you tried calling round some of your local companies to see if they offer Part 2 & 3 training?

Ambition Driving College

Board footer