You are not logged in.

#1 15-11-06 08:48:35

dixster 66
Verified Member

New to forum

Hi

I'm new to the forum, i'm preparing for my part three, and i'm hoping to be able to learn off of you people out there.

I'm in my forties, this is a change in career for me, i'm currently on my training licence, and so far i'm lovin it.

Dixster

15-11-06 08:48:35

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New to forum

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-11-06 09:27:29

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hello there dixster 66. Welcome aboard. you'er in the right place to get info on part 3 plus anything else that may arise.

kjs

#3 15-11-06 09:29:16

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hiya Dixster & welcome along.

Best of luck with the Part 3 & feel free to throw questions at us if you need to.

Ambition Driving College

#4 15-11-06 13:48:14

luchell

Hey there and welcome to the forum, if you need any help ask away  smile smile

#5 15-11-06 17:18:13

woode
Verified Member

Hi
Welcome to forum,hope you have made right choice,this is an interesting job.Good luck with part 3

CHEERS DAVE

#6 15-11-06 19:55:10

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Board footer