You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-11-06 08:31:05

la.monikita
Verified Member

corel draw, does anyone use it?

i need to have  1! yes one word written in that program, and i have the trial version of it only, and it does not seem to get sent via email, must be something in the program that stops it neutral
can anyone help pls.

pls pm me if you can help smile ta lol

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

13-11-06 08:31:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: corel draw, does anyone use it?

Board footer