You are not logged in.

#1 11-11-06 17:28:25

richard22
Verified Member

Hi,
I’m new to the forum. Preparing for Part Three and have found much good advice already. Thanks for the help.
I’ll look in regularly and hopefully be able to contribute sometimes as well.
Richard.

11-11-06 17:28:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New member

#2 11-11-06 21:09:41

woode
Verified Member

hi
good luck with part 3 make sure you are ready before you take test

DAVE

CHEERS DAVE

#3 11-11-06 21:16:50

Karenadi

Welcome on board friend.  Hope you find it helpful and you'll find loads of friends to support you along the way too.

#4 11-11-06 22:05:25

Gizmotime
Administrator

Welcome and good luck with your part 3.

Giz smile

#5 11-11-06 22:18:01

luchell

Welcome to the forum  smile smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 12-11-06 11:33:16

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#7 12-11-06 23:23:29

chasbart
Verified Member

make yourself at home mate

chas

chas

#8 13-11-06 09:55:39

pj
Verified Member

Welcome Richard, you'll find load of help for part 3 on here big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#9 13-11-06 16:59:07

MiniClassic
Verified Member

A warm welcome to the Forum, Richard.

Feel free to ask any questions you have & best of luck with the Part 3... Are you on a Pink?

Ambition Driving College

#10 16-11-06 21:08:12

richard22
Verified Member

Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum and all the messages of support.
I’m at the stage, having failed Part Three twice, there is no room for any more errors. I’ve learned a great deal from the first two attempt – just need to make sure I get it right next time. So I especially  appreciate the help.
I am not on a training licence, although that does seem an ideal introduction into being an instructor. In my case, I cannot afford to break with the past without being assured of a new career, so a “pink” isn’t an option for me.
I’ve posted a question in the PDI section, any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks for now,
Richard

#11 17-11-06 00:02:36

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Board footer