You are not logged in.

#1 11-11-06 13:44:32

robin hood

Hi

I am a ADI and have been for ten years now, am a pass plus registered instructor, RoSPA gold advanced driver. I have not been teaching much the last year or so due to family problems but hope to get back into it soon.
I am a keen motorist and drive all type of vehicles from lotus 7 inspired kit cars i have built to 40ton articulated lorries and all sorts of vehicles in between.

ps i am not really called robin hood!

Chears folks John

11-11-06 13:44:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi

#2 11-11-06 13:49:36

luchell

Hi there and welcome to the forum  smile smile Nice to have you hear.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 11-11-06 13:56:51

pj
Verified Member

ps i am not really called robin hood!

aaawwww I was going to ask you about your merry men big_smile big_smile

welcome to the forum

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#4 11-11-06 15:39:12

woode
Verified Member

Hi
Welcome,hope things start to go better for you for rest of year and into next.This forum will help you keep in touch with things

CHEERS DAVE

#5 12-11-06 23:25:15

chasbart
Verified Member

welcome to the forum mate..

maid marian

chas

#6 13-11-06 22:06:46

robin hood

What do you think my SEADI would say if i turned up for a check test in my kit car? Its a Robin Hood!

Chears folks John

Board footer