You are not logged in.

#1 09-11-06 00:48:19

emluian

Hello everybody

Hi, joined the forum this evening. My name is Emma and I'm 32. Had lessons when I was 17, and gave up due to being nervous. However after a lot of thought I am now starting my lessons again on the Nov 18th with Haley (nice as pie)  8-)

09-11-06 00:48:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello everybody

#2 09-11-06 01:07:26

luchell

lol Welcome to the forum Emma, you will get on fine here, there are lots of people who will help you through smile smile Poor Emma has got to put up with me as she is now my pupil  lol lol Tis a good forum this most of us are mad so make yourself at home  lol

#3 09-11-06 01:24:04

chasbart
Verified Member

hi emma,
a big welcome to you. feel free to say hi anytime and ask any question that you want answered. we are all friendly people on here and will do our best to help you out so kick off ya boots,crack open a bottle and join the rest of us loonies on here.
chas..xx

chas

#4 09-11-06 07:20:13

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Emma welcome, good luck with Hayley you'll need it, she's as daft as a brush great girl and funny as well big_smile

#5 09-11-06 11:35:52

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Emma and welcome,
If I may be so bold as to say you are in good hands as Hayley is the best  wink
Regards
VandADI

#6 09-11-06 12:05:25

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Welcome along to the madhouse, Emma!

Loads of good advice & friendly peeps on here.

Any questions, just shout!
Andy.

Ambition Driving College

#7 09-11-06 14:12:54

luchell

I've gone red but thanks guys!  smile smile

#8 09-11-06 23:00:59

Karenadi

Welcome to the gang: is great on here: you'll be just fine.

#9 09-11-06 23:28:24

luchell

Best get another then Dimmy  lol lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#10 09-11-06 23:48:11

sammie06

Hi Emma,

Welcome to the Nuthouse lol only kidding hun you'll love it on here, great bunch of people to chat to. Theres always someone that will know the answer to any of your questions ( driving related that is  lol )

You will do brill with hayley as your instructor, she gave me alot of useful advice when i was learning.

Sammie

Oh and dimmy im not mad im just Bl**dy Insane   yikes :evil:      lol lol

age.png

Board footer