You are not logged in.

#1 07-11-06 16:36:50

chris555

Had my test today.....

.....and I passed 1st time......just!

14 minor marks, so I was cutting it really fine, but I suppose it doesn't matter now.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and encouragement and good luck to everyone with tests coming up!

Stay cool.

Chris.

07-11-06 16:36:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Had my test today.....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-11-06 16:38:40

Taker
Website

Well Done............

Taker

spiderman.jpg

1st practical test 20/11/06...Failed 2 serious 13 minors
2nd practical test 25/1/07...Failed 1 serious 13 minors
3rd practical test 15/2/07 I Passed 7 minors  big_smile big_smile

#3 07-11-06 16:39:58

msdarcy721

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! oooh celebrations!! big_smile bet you're over the moon. what an achievement 8-)

excellent Chris.

wow 8-)

take care and safe driving wink

enjoy that full license you've worked so hard for wink smile

and party in the meantime lol

#4 07-11-06 17:07:33

luchell

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol Have you got a car yet?

#5 07-11-06 17:24:43

DEE

well done you  big_smile

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#6 07-11-06 17:48:32

chris555

No, no car lined up yet. I'm just glad that I can drive when I want to. I have no real urge to get in a car at this moment in time, so as long as I sort one out before the baby comes, then that'll be ok.

Thanks again for your advice.

Chris.

#7 07-11-06 18:14:13

dwalin

well done chris thats fantastic news.now all you have to do is look forward to your new baby.and remember that taking the pass plus can reduce you insurance policy lol.my hubby keeps remeinding me of it .may i just wish you luck for the future.dwalin

#8 07-11-06 20:08:22

luchell

Well its really great that you now have your licence as such. So you can get a car whenever you like, perfect timing then with a baby on the way, i didn't know  smile

#9 07-11-06 22:04:15

lambo

Well done Chris that was brilliant result, hope I have the same result tomorrow.

Lambo

#10 07-11-06 22:15:15

robo
Website

congratualtions !!!!!!!

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

Board footer