You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-11-06 18:12:27

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

DIAmond training/examining - anyone in north Lancs, south Cumbria

Decided I'd like to do this sometime while it's quiet over winter, but the DIA website is almost completely devoid of information.

Does anyone know of a trainer who I can have a chat to near here, or an examiner, or even where my nearest test would be? I'm based in Lancaster, but can travel.

05-11-06 18:12:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DIAmond training/examining - anyone in north Lancs, south Cumbria

#2 05-11-06 19:45:50

hector
Verified Member
Website

Re: DIAmond training/examining - anyone in north Lancs, south Cumbria

Hi tim
You can do the test locally to you, you dont need to travel, there are several diamond advanced examiners in your area who would offer some polish up training  but they then obviously couldnt also examine you if they had trained you.

If you want a list of contact numbers send me a pm.

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

Board footer