You are not logged in.

#1 25-10-06 14:13:39

Bully306
Verified Member

Time Between Check Tests.

Afternoon all,

I passed my part 3 in the beginning of september, now the way things are going I wont be starting up until after christmas. I was just wondering when the time starts for the check test to come through (if that makes sense)

Is it from the point I have the green badge issued? or from the date I passed?

Also is there a limit of time from passing the pt.3 to when I have to get my green badge? I.E If i leave it longer than 3/6 months or something do i become null and void and have to go through the whole process again??

Cheers in advance.

What? Wahey!......Gerroffff!

25-10-06 14:13:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Time Between Check Tests.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 25-10-06 17:01:22

guess who
Verified Member

Its was nearly 3 years before i had mine.

#3 25-10-06 17:06:30

Runnyuk
Verified Member

Hi

Mine was 12months nearly to the day when my CT came through.

I don't know if there is a time limit, hopefully someone else might.

#4 25-10-06 19:05:06

adam
Verified Member

hi,
my first ct was 6 months after i had passed!! was a bit surprised to be honest cause alot of people said there was a huge back log! got a grade 4 and was pleased with that, not as bad as the part 3!

Adam

#5 26-10-06 06:50:02

alan.glenford
Verified Member
Website

my first ct was nearly 18 months after my pt3

#6 26-10-06 07:49:48

bsmfinegan
Verified Member

6 months after passing got check test (ouch), but acheived grade 4.....happy with that for first one, considering I didn't want to do the damm thing...lol.

Regards

Bryan

#7 26-10-06 07:59:40

jq

Two months after passing part 3. Someone else cancelled, so they wanted to fill the space.

#8 26-10-06 08:14:06

rusty
Verified Member
Website

8 months after passing got a grade 4 , then just over 2 years later I had my second check test and got a 5.
I must say its a lot more relaxed atmosphere than P3 , but its what you make it , you are in control.

#9 26-10-06 08:52:48

luchell

Mine was 4 months after passing.Got a 4 missed a 5 on remedy but it was very enjoyable, im looking forward to the next one!

#10 26-10-06 12:20:58

steve b
Verified Member

You are better off getting your first CT before your 12months are up.  That way you can't "fail" it, as it can be classed as an "educational", that is, if you are not up to scratch, the SE offers advice, and no grading is given.

However, if you get your first CT after the year is up, it will be graded, and therefore a minimum grade of 4 is required to pass.

Regards,

Steve.

#11 26-10-06 12:40:14

althorpdt
Verified Member

Often if you passed with a 4/4 and it was a bit marginal an educational check test can follow within 6 months. Usually about a year or so in other cases.

#12 02-11-06 22:16:47

Nat
Verified Member

Mine was 7 months after passing, got a grade 4 with role-play.

I seem to remember that there is a limit on getting the green badge but I don't know if that was because I was teaching on a pink so I had to get the green before the pink ran out I think?

Board footer