You are not logged in.

#1 26-10-06 17:39:36

alan1972

Hello

Hello everybody. This is the first posting I have ever made to any forum.
The threads look very interesting. I admire the enthusiasm many of you show for your carear in driving instruction.
I have been qualified and teaching now for over 30 years and still find the work pleasant and rewarding.
I am looking forward to joining in some of the discussions.
Best wishes,
Alan.

26-10-06 17:39:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 29-10-06 23:31:01

posh
Verified Member

Hello Alan and welcome to the forum smile  (  please do join in , the more the merrier) lol

#3 30-10-06 08:43:42

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hello Alan & welcome along...

Glad to hear you're still enjoying the job - I can only hope I'll say the same in 30 years' time!

I'm sure you'll have plenty of advice to share, so I look forward to picking your brains...

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 30-10-06 10:30:36

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#5 30-10-06 11:22:29

luchell

Hi there and welcome, the more experience the better  smile smile Join in and post away  smile

Board footer