You are not logged in.

#1 29-10-06 17:01:49

amby
Verified Member

New to forum

Hello all, new to forum.  I am an ADI and I live in Stafford. I have been qualified on and off for quite a while.  Fairly new to Stafford and finding that getting pupils in a new Town more difficult than I thought.  Looking forward to getting into a few discussions with you all.  smile

DSA ADI (Car), Cardington Grade 'A', Fleet Registered, 7303 Teaching Certificate.
Ordit Registered
Instructor Training Parts 1,2, & 3 Stafford and Surrounding areas

29-10-06 17:01:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New to forum

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-10-06 17:06:02

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

hello amby and good luck. It is a bit of a slog establishing yourself anywhere are the moment, esp with christmas coming up, but there's loads of suggestions on here. Have fun.

#3 29-10-06 17:16:08

luchell

Hi there and welcome  smile smile

#4 29-10-06 23:36:29

posh
Verified Member

Hi amby, and welcome to the forum. smile

#5 29-10-06 23:55:45

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Amby as an ex Staffordian (if that's the right phrase) I wish you all the best.  I trained and qualified whilst in Stafford and thought it was pretty tough!  Have since moved to Peterborough and looking back, Stafford was a breeze!  The only thing I don't miss is the TC car park, what a nightmare, but I do miss what I called the "wibbly wobbly bridges" going from the crematorium to baswich and vise versa! They were ace! Loved the McDonalds roundabout near Greyfriars and the countryroad  test route through Great Bridgeford to Doxey!  Enjoy

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#6 30-10-06 00:37:46

roadhog
Verified Member

Hi Amby, know Stafford like the back of my hand, any probs give me a shout.

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten

#7 30-10-06 00:57:03

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Amby when Roadhog says he knows Stafford like the back of his hand, he really does!  Wish I had taken more of his advice when I had the opportunity!  Cheers Roadhog give my best to Greyfriars Bobby!  oops sorry Pit bull!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#8 30-10-06 08:41:10

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Welcome along to the forums, Amby!

There's plenty of new friends to make on here!

Ambition Driving College

#9 31-10-06 13:41:12

amby
Verified Member

Many thanks to you all for such a warm welcome, especially roadhog I may take you up on your offer if things get worse. Stafford is a great place but I agree about the T/C car park what a nightmare, don't know how a pupil will cope with it as I haven't got any hear at the moment, just have to wait and see. ta ta for now.  smile

DSA ADI (Car), Cardington Grade 'A', Fleet Registered, 7303 Teaching Certificate.
Ordit Registered
Instructor Training Parts 1,2, & 3 Stafford and Surrounding areas

Board footer