You are not logged in.

#1 28-10-06 18:05:33

Stocko

Wahoooo I Passed My Test!

I'm so happy yesterday I passed my test!

I thought I stuffed it up on the parrallel parking, I had to go back into it as I was gonna touch the curb, but I only got a minor for the time it took.

All together I got 5 minors and I was proper pleased and felt really good when he said "Congratulations."  lol

My Mum and Dad are also very happy and I got cards from my mates too! So thanks for all the help you guys gave me on the forums. Now just gotta get a car lol.  lol

28-10-06 18:05:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Wahoooo I Passed My Test!

#2 28-10-06 18:14:28

weesis2

Congratulations.... well done you  big_smile big_smile big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 28-10-06 18:17:20

la.monikita
Verified Member

well done, it's a great feeling, isn't it?

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#4 28-10-06 18:19:18

posh
Verified Member

welldone .knew you would do it. it just takes time. 8-) big_smile

#5 28-10-06 18:32:44

luchell

Well Done! Safe and happy driving  wink

#6 28-10-06 19:07:29

VandADI
Administrator

Congratulations stocko, you did really well to pass first time.
Be happy - be safe.

#7 28-10-06 19:16:28

robo
Website

fantastic news, well done !!!!

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#8 29-10-06 13:55:56

msdarcy721

WELL DONE STOCKO!! 8-)

way to go hunni!! smile

enjoy the freedom this FULL license will bring you, drive safely 8-)

oh and celebrate big_smile

xxxxxxxxx

hope you won't go from here for good though. and can stick around wink

#9 29-10-06 15:56:14

Stocko

Oh I am sticking around dont worry lol smile

#10 29-10-06 22:20:10

DEE

Great news ...well done
Hope I do so well on Tueday
Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#11 29-10-06 23:16:01

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Stocko great job, well done! You only get one chance to pass your driving test on the first attempt and you nailed it!  Fantastic.  May you have many happy years of safe motoring ahead of you.  Stay safe and take care on the roads!  Hope you first car is fantastic, enjoy it, your first solo drive will be awesome!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#12 30-10-06 11:56:20

dwalin

wow well done .thats brilliant

Board footer