You are not logged in.

#1 25-10-06 17:56:31

keja33
Verified Member

Pink Question again

Hi Everyone      big_smile

Just booked my Pt 2 test today, i take it on the 29th Nov       yikes

Already looking to the future and Pt 3 training, and from what i have read on this site it does seem to be a good idea to get as much practise as possible, and a good way of doing that is to get a pink badge.  Can i just clarify a couple of points about the pink badge though.  :?

1) Do i need to have had 20 hours training on Pt 3 before i can apply      for one  ?

2) Does that 20 hours have to be with the driving school you might be working part time for on the pink badge ?

I have looked through the site but i just got as bit confused   neutral

Any links,or answers would be most welcome     smile

Thanks in advance     big_smile

25-10-06 17:56:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Pink Question again

#2 25-10-06 18:05:04

llthomas21
Verified Member
Website

Hi keja33

I have recently gone onto a pink badge (8 weeks ago now) & I've found its helped me lots. My confidence is the main benefit I've had from it although its helped me in seeing exactly how much instruction is really needed!  big_smile

As far as your part 3 training goes you need 40 hours training before you can go onto your pink with another 20 hours that needs to be followed withing 12 weeks of getting your pink badge.

The training doesn't need to be with the driving school you intend working, as far as I'm aware, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!!! wink

Hope this has helped?! Good luck with the rest of your training.

Part 1...100% 63/75
Part 2...3 minors
Part 3...1. 4/3, so close but not close enough
Part 3...2. 4/4 Yippee

#3 25-10-06 20:07:12

keith williams
Verified Member

Just try to remember to use it as a teaching aid for your part3 rather than relying on it to make a living!!  A lot of people get caught up in getting lots of pupils and making as much money as they can and their training suffers.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 25-10-06 22:07:47

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

llthomas is right, the 20 hours you need once on pink can be with any adi trainer. Some of the guys around here will sponsor pdi's and send them to another trainer.

#5 26-10-06 17:27:01

keja33
Verified Member

Thanks for that guys      big_smile

Understand it now       smile

Board footer