You are not logged in.

#1 23-10-06 22:14:07

lady16

Hi i am thecheekywombats daughter!!

Hi all
i have been asked to help me dad do his accounts as he is a driving instructor and a member of this forum. He told me this would be an excellant place to help me with his accounts!

23-10-06 22:14:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi i am thecheekywombats daughter!!

#2 23-10-06 22:42:35

luchell

Hi there and welcome to the forum  smile I'm rubbish with accounts i m afriad but im sure some can help you  smile

#3 23-10-06 22:43:03

Karenadi

Hello.  How are you then?  What system are you going to use for the accounts then?  Make sure he ups the pocket money stakes: accounts are a serious business. wink

#4 23-10-06 22:58:51

lady16

Oh dont you worry i will make sure i get me share lmao

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 23-10-06 23:58:22

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi, Lady16, as a part qualified accountant and having worked in a payroll office doing PAYE and NI for a staff agency I still didn't fancy doing my own accounts and chickened out!! I pay about £170 a year for fully qualifed accountants to take the flak!  Good luck to you sorry can't offer any other advice.  Is your Dad an independant instructor or a Franchisee?

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#6 24-10-06 08:35:01

lady16

he is independant!!  big_smile

#7 24-10-06 08:49:48

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Good for him!  That should make life a little easier then!  Best of luck with it.  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#8 24-10-06 08:57:03

lady16

tysm fink i gonna need it lol
just looking for the basic steps to start up if anyone has any tips please feel free to post em plzzzzzzzzzz big_smile

#9 24-10-06 14:00:30

msdarcy721

as Karen said above.. i hope daddy is upping your pay lol

we'll make sure of it lol lol lol lol

i'm sure people here will be able to lend you a helping hand, so to speak smile

hope you find this place useful. i imagine your dad is hoping likewise lol

#10 24-10-06 15:47:34

lady16

i have ocr level 1+2 manual book keeping and am currently studying sage and also iab level 3
so yes i have an understanding of accounts plus i have an excellent tutor.

Board footer