You are not logged in.

#1 15-10-06 14:48:51

keja33
Verified Member

Training Buddy ??

Hi everyone, passed my part one couple of weeks ago and i have just started my part 2 training    big_smile

I have noticed on this site that some people on this site ask about a training buddy, that seems to be only for part 3 though,     would it be any good having a training buddy for part 2, has anybody on here had one for part 2 training  ?  if so was it worth while doing ?

I live in Blackpool by the way, so if any one does want to practise part 2 with me, please drop me a line       smile

15-10-06 14:48:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training Buddy ??

#2 15-10-06 15:01:06

CHRISLK
Verified Member

Hi, Thought i would just let you know that i used a training buddy for the Part 2.It really helped,as we would watch each others driving and point out any faults.We are now training for our Part 3 together.I personally would recommend a Training partner.
Sorry i cant help you though as i live in the NORTH fo Scotland.
Good luck  !!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 15-10-06 17:47:23

Michael (in Croydon)
Verified Member

You can successfully use a 'training buddy' for all three parts,         parts two and three being especial useful,

- Instructor training Workshop In Croydon, Surrey,
I host the above workshop with a little help from my friends wink wink
Every Wednesday at 7pm in Croydon
the evening is free and we use the buddy systen to great effect.
anybody training who can get to Croydon is welcome to attend!
Just let us know you are coming to be sure we have space for you.
Regards Michael  big_smile mike@10easystages.co.uk

You can tell a horse to drink a thousand times, but all you really need to do is help him realise he’s thirsty. (Coaching)"

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 15-10-06 17:50:17

VandADI
Administrator

Just let us know you are coming to be sure we have space for you.
Regards Michael  big_smile mike@10easystages.co.uk

...and enough coffee cups  big_smile

#5 16-10-06 19:54:35

Michael (in Croydon)
Verified Member

actually Vanda provided the Coffee. Thank you Vanda (I'm to tight) big_smile

You can tell a horse to drink a thousand times, but all you really need to do is help him realise he’s thirsty. (Coaching)"

Board footer