You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-10-06 16:30:20

Wiley

Greetings

Hi peeps...

Me.... I learned to drive in the Army 20 years ago passed in a 4 tonner (the old HGV3) That was an adventure i remember being told to stop and get out of the Cab so the instructor could give me a beating when i made a mistake.

Now... Serving police officer for the last 14 years. Im an Advanced driver and am looking forward to being stripped down to the basics and rebuilt  big_smile

Just started my course studying at home part 1

Reasons... i took the bait..... i want to be my own boss. wife is in recovery stage of a serious illness, current job is making me miserable and life is too short to be miserable.

look forward to chatting

Regards

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/wileyuk1/bfscroll.gif[/img]
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

11-10-06 16:30:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Greetings

#2 11-10-06 18:48:30

luchell

Welcome to the forum  smile smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 12-10-06 08:35:04

Wiley

Welcome to the forum  smile smile

hi luch
Notice your from nr sailsbury, i was stationed in Bulford for 4 years, many many moons ago. It has to be my fav. part of the country..

Fantastic countryside and not far from the coast... i envy you tongue

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/wileyuk1/bfscroll.gif[/img]
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

#4 12-10-06 09:45:11

Karenadi

HELLO: collegue and previous life collegue. :evil:

Board footer