You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-10-06 13:57:45

bluenote
Verified Member

Pleased to meet you.

HELLO
My name is steve and I am currently 12 hours into my part three.I currently run my own window cleaning company but am looking forward to doing something a little easier on the knees and harder on the brain.I am married with two teenagers and live in Burton on Trent.

11-10-06 13:57:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Pleased to meet you.

#2 11-10-06 14:04:01

gsmith99
Verified Member
Website

Hi Steve, I'm new here today too.  I have been on other forums and they are a real help to our training.

I'm not that far away from you here in sunny Wolves.

So you like dangerous sports then.

always look on the bright side of life (Monty Python)

#3 11-10-06 15:48:45

msdarcy721

hiya Steve,

good luck with the training 8-)

welcome on board lol lol lol all friendly, helpful peeps this lot lol lol lol (most) tongue anyway big_smile

Board footer