You are not logged in.

#1 11-10-06 12:54:05

gsmith99
Verified Member
Website

Helloooo PDI on part3

Hi guys and gals, it's nice to meet you   smile

My name's graham and I'll be your instructor today.. oops going into character too soon.

Just to say that I'm now on Part3  arghhh!  only 2 sessions in, so a long way to go.  Lots and lots of reading.

I hope to contribute to the posts and look farward to learning lots from the experts here.

Cheers
8-)

always look on the bright side of life (Monty Python)

11-10-06 12:54:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Helloooo PDI on part3

#2 11-10-06 12:57:05

pj
Verified Member

Hi Graham, welcome to the forum big_smile,

who are you training with? are you going to go on a pink??

we are very nosey on here lol lol

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#3 11-10-06 13:03:40

gsmith99
Verified Member
Website

Hi PJ,  your handle is familiar  smile

I'm training with a school in Birmingham ' 4 Wheelz '

I will go on pink, but very cautiously

how about you?

always look on the bright side of life (Monty Python)

#4 11-10-06 13:23:48

msdarcy721

hello graham

good luck with your training.

welcome smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 11-10-06 23:20:05

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Hello graham, told you they were nice on here, we still get a few rows, but not as many I feel!

Board footer