You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-10-06 19:38:15

ScrummyYummy

Thought i'd introduce myself better late than never!

Hi my name is Angie i'm 21 and living in "Sunny" Southend-On-Sea  big_smile

I've been learning to drive on and off for 3 and a bit years now. I failed my theory test questions the first time but then passed 3 years later when i actually revised! lol I've just failed my first practical and was devistated, as i have 1 year old identical twin girls which i really need to be on the move with! I now have my second test booked for November ( yikes) when hopefully i'll pass and finally get to take my little Rover 111sli off the drive!

Have started chatting already and you all seem very friendly, so you unfortunately you'll probably be stuck with me for awhile!   roll

x

zRhu.jpg.png

05-10-06 19:38:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Thought i'd introduce myself better late than never!

#2 05-10-06 19:49:51

msdarcy721

ah if it isn't Mrs.Christmas tongue lol lol lol

i'm only messing hun smile

oooh good luck with your test. gosh i bet your girls are quite a handful. bless em smile

i bet it will make life so much easier to have a car for running around in.

good luck with the driving smile

#3 05-10-06 20:02:08

ScrummyYummy

Cheers, lol...dont think i should get that nickname though...have a feeling that i'm not quite his biggest fan on this forum...might cause jealousy if you know what i mean! wink

Car will definately help, fingers crossed!

x

zRhu.jpg.png

#4 06-10-06 10:50:26

posh
Verified Member

Hi, and welcome to the forum :  8-)

#5 07-10-06 06:50:52

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello and welcome, best of luck with your driving.

Regards Giz smile

Board footer