You are not logged in.

#1 02-10-06 10:51:03

tigger

Hello everyone i am yet another new member  roll i am about to embark on an ADI training adventure with BSM..... is there anyone out there that can say wether they've had good or bad experiences with them as ADI trainers?? big_smile my head is spinning....

02-10-06 10:51:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new member

#2 02-10-06 13:55:03

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi and welcome, good luck with your training, as with anything there are good and bad reports, you just have to go off how you find them IMO :oops:

#3 02-10-06 14:49:27

tigger

thanks Gizmotime, i have found some other reports on this site that have been helpful too thanks for replying

#4 02-10-06 14:50:57

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Welcome along to the forums, Tigger!

Good luck with the training & feel free to ask any questions you think of as you go through it.

Ambition Driving College

#5 02-10-06 15:04:25

tigger

Cheers for that, look forward to chatting to you all in the future big_smile

#6 02-10-06 15:51:05

msdarcy721

hi tigger smile

good luck with your new career xxx smile

and welcome lol

#7 02-10-06 16:49:40

jonks

Welcome to the site tigger

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 02-10-06 21:57:10

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Welcome, I've heard lots of horror stories sorry, but my experience with the guys at Sunderland was good, though I would have liked more 1 to 1 time. Many people with BSM supplement their training with good independent trainers towards part 3. Good Luck, and you'll find loads of useful (and useless - eg breadmaking discussion!) information on here.

#9 03-10-06 12:58:49

tigger

thanks everyone, i can see this site is going to become adictive. oh and breadmaking is cool with me! 8-)

Board footer