You are not logged in.

#1 28-09-06 11:40:24

megsypegsy

what a great site

Hello everyone, found this site whilst surfing for info and help about lesson prices in the norfolk/great Yarmouth area. What a brilliant site it is , I think I might be addicted already. I am thinking about training to be an adi but am moving from south east london to great yarmouth and was wondering what the job prospects are like up there, how much you can charge per lesson etc  . Is there any one from Norfolk out there that can help me please or tell me where I should post this question ?????? :? :? :? :?

Thanks

28-09-06 11:40:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: what a great site

#2 28-09-06 11:54:35

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hello & a warm welcome along.

Be very careful as it's all too easy to become an addict round here - but that's no bad thing really - we're all a friendly bunch!

Best of luck in the new career if you do decide to go for it. & ask us any questions you want - I'm sure someone will be along soon to answer your first...

Ambition Driving College

#3 28-09-06 13:17:49

msdarcy721

hello smile

as Mini Classic said -- really is a wealth of info this place, to dive in and out of so many topics, and friendly, informative, and above all lol helpful peeps, to help you along the way xxx

good luck with your new career if you decide it is right for you xxxx smile

welcome to the forum smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 28-09-06 13:25:50

Evan

Hello everyone, found this site whilst surfing for info and help about lesson prices in the norfolk/great Yarmouth area. What a brilliant site it is , I think I might be addicted already. I am thinking about training to be an adi but am moving from south east london to great yarmouth and was wondering what the job prospects are like up there, how much you can charge per lesson etc  . Is there any one from Norfolk out there that can help me please or tell me where I should post this question ?????? :? :? :? :?

Thanks

It will be worth going to the post office and getting some passport photos done, these can then be sent to partners, spouces and friends, so that they will remember what you look like.  lol

Worth setting the alarm clock so you don't miss going to work in the morning, especially if you get talking with msdarcy or luchell. Otherwise the heath risks arent too bad.  lol

Welcome to the forum. Ev  big_smile

#5 28-09-06 13:27:20

luchell

Ev!!   roll  lol you're a fine one to talk! I've already sent a pm lol but i will say welcome to the forum on the boards also  lol

#6 28-09-06 13:59:08

msdarcy721

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Ev, i can never get away from you, always doing the talking tongue lol

but no complaints from me lol

still yet to hear your Welsh accent lol hope to one day. i don't sound too scouse so you will be able to understand me lol

#7 28-09-06 19:57:58

megsypegsy

Thanks everyone  big_smile what a lovely warm welcome  lol lol lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 28-09-06 20:13:51

Evan

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Ev, i can never get away from you, always doing the talking tongue lol

but no complaints from me lol

still yet to hear your Welsh accent lol hope to one day. i don't sound too scouse so you will be able to understand me lol

Miss darcy I will phone you I promise. Ev

Board footer