You are not logged in.

#1 26-09-06 18:30:20

Hotchick

Hiya everyone I am new here....

Hiya everyone I am new here.  My name is Amy  smile nickname Hotchick. Im nearly 20 years old and I am about to start learning the driving theory.  Please be gentle with me. I hope to get to know you all really soon x.

26-09-06 18:30:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hiya everyone I am new here....

#2 26-09-06 19:15:11

msdarcy721

hi Amy,

welcome smile

good luck with the driving xxxxxxx smile

#3 26-09-06 19:25:30

luchell

Hey there and welcome to the forum. If we can help you with anything please feel free to ask us  smile smile

#4 26-09-06 19:27:51

Evan

With a user name like that you won't be lonesome for long. Hope you enjoy yourself with the rest of the nutcases frequenting this asylum. Ev  lol

#5 26-09-06 19:37:09

Hotchick

Thank you for the welcomes everyone  smile.  And Evan lol I can imagine I will get people after me now smile.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 26-09-06 21:32:17

kjs
Verified Member
Website

#7 27-09-06 09:45:30

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hello Amy & a warm welcome to the forum.

Best of luck with your driving & feel free to fire questions at us.

Ambition Driving College

#8 28-09-06 11:14:07

dwalin

welcome im quite new as well and everyone seems very friendly
dwalin

#9 05-10-06 19:34:01

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Hi there How u doin'