You are not logged in.

#1 21-09-06 21:42:29

pj
Verified Member

Congratulations Michael in Croydon

He won't tell you himself as he's far too modest  roll but Michael in Croydon with the lovely teeth passed his ordit inspection (he finally relented and shelled out the money for it  lol), he not only passed but passed with a grade 6 yikes. So whoo hoo Michael.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

21-09-06 21:42:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Congratulations Michael in Croydon

#2 21-09-06 21:45:10

VandADI
Administrator

Congratulations Michael, I know where to come now for my CPD  now big_smile
Looks like double celebrations are in order next Wednesday birthday boy  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 21-09-06 22:02:54

la.monikita
Verified Member

well done wink

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#4 21-09-06 22:31:56

luchell

CONGRATS Micheal!!  lol I know where i will be coming to top up before my next check test wink

#5 21-09-06 22:40:41

posh
Verified Member

welldone michael! big_smile  8-) 8-) 8-)

#6 22-09-06 07:29:05

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Congratulations!!

Why be modest? - shout it from the rooftops!

Ambition Driving College

#7 22-09-06 08:02:21

luchell

Quite miniclassic, those who are full of qualifications take great joy plastering it everywhere so i think you should to Micheal lol wink

#8 22-09-06 19:28:30

Target
Verified Member
Website

Its been on the website for a couple of days at least.

http://www.10easystages.co.uk  roll

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 22-09-06 19:33:36

pj
Verified Member

Its been on the website for a couple of days at least.

http://www.10easystages.co.uk  roll

Do you check everyone's web site every day then  roll :?

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#10 22-09-06 19:34:56

luchell

I was talking about putting it in his signature like others Target NOT websites  neutral

#11 22-09-06 20:58:11

Target
Verified Member
Website

Ah Ah Ah Calm down, Calm Down.

Yes I check alot of Web Sites everyday. Got to see what the competitions doing.

Just came across as no-one knew but its clearly displayed.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#12 22-09-06 20:59:24

hector
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Michael
just out of interest what were the reasons for not being on??????

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#13 22-09-06 21:01:49

luchell

We knew its just we are saying congrats to him. Micheal was already a Grade six so yes it was on there.  smile smile

#14 22-09-06 22:10:36

Michael (in Croydon)
Verified Member

:oops: Thank you everyone :oops: :oops:
the reason for not being ordit registered are political and go back many years!
as you know Hector I've been an instructor for 22 years and managed to get a grade 6 early on. I along with many trainers of the time, was very vocal about the poor state of training at the time,  and actively campaned for a compulsory register for trainers, after much wrangling we got a voluntary register ADIT (like ORDIT still is) this was not what we wanted,
(1)it needs to be compulsory (I know its on the way -  after about 15 years  :?)
(2)the pass mark is too low (grade 4) and only 12 mths as an ADI  ???
grade 4 is the pass mark to be an ADI it should be grade 5 -6 to be a Trainer
(3) you can only register if you have premises (not a big problem I know,but this fell in to the hands of the big schools, more politics of the time) (4) I still think the fees are too high ( but I'm as tight as a ducks bottom)
  Ok so just to make it worse the biggest offender at the time for abusing the trainee Licence scheme was BSM - with some BSM offices having 4 PDI's to only 1 ADI
well BSM managed to get on to the ADIT council,
this was just not acceptable as they were now running the show ( I can tell you more about BSM and large sums of money being donated to the Labour party)  :oops Did I say that? I take it all back!  roll

anyway to cut a long story short, the DIA started the DIATIE? register, (without BSM)
so now we had two registers  :? yikes
neither of which actual did much good or had any Teeth, just like ORDIT now
so I along with many others decided that we would vote with our feet!!!
there is more but I don't want to bore you.

OK so why join now? as things are not much better
as you know the 'tic/lets drive' got kicked out of ORDIT but did it stop them selling training??? so whats the point in having a toothless dog called ORDIT!

well I'm hoping that maybe I could fight the good fight better from the inside rather than the outside

the above is only my opinion and I know I could be wrong  wink

You can tell a horse to drink a thousand times, but all you really need to do is help him realise he’s thirsty. (Coaching)"

#15 23-09-06 09:09:24

hector
Verified Member
Website

well I'm hoping the maybe I could fight the good fight better from the inside rather than the out side

Michael youve hit the nail on the head!!!

Ill send you a pm later today regarding a workshop coming up in a couple of weeks time.Relating specifically to your points raised above.

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#16 23-09-06 14:06:18

Trumper
Verified Member

Thought Letsdrive are now back on the ORDIT reg? Think TIC will be next Feb. Well done anyway

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#17 07-11-06 00:48:48

jonks

Congrats Micheal. I think you definately deserve it.

#18 28-11-06 13:27:56

VandADI
Administrator

CONGRATULATIONS TO MICHAEL on getting a grade 6 on check test today  smile

#19 28-11-06 13:31:37

pj
Verified Member

Did we expect anything less from him, drinks on him tomorrow big_smile

PJ Dip DI

#20 28-11-06 16:10:44

luchell

WAHEYYYYYYYYYY lol lol 

#21 28-11-06 17:28:33

VandADI
Administrator

Must have been a struggle for your 1 litre especially with two-in-the-back  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#22 01-12-06 21:01:19

pj
Verified Member

Did we expect anything less from him, drinks on him tomorrow big_smile

What did we get?, coffee with powdered milk lol

PJ Dip DI

#23 01-12-06 21:04:41

VandADI
Administrator

Thieving, robbing, dirty barsteward big_smile

#24 02-12-06 00:42:22

Michael (in Croydon)
Verified Member

I told you I was tight! smile
Ok OK real milk next time tongue
xx

You can tell a horse to drink a thousand times, but all you really need to do is help him realise he’s thirsty. (Coaching)"

Board footer