You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-09-06 21:29:00

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Hi folks thanks for having me

big_smile new lad from Glasgow passed my part one with ease after the 5th attempt.edit:just could not get the hang of playing the video game they call HPT, think I'll wait for the next version.
To many people telling me how to beat the system and not click to often or not click to few times or some other confusing gob*^*^*. Simple as doing what it says on the tin, eventually............

Anyways it's great be able to blame others when they're not here and I know it's my responsibility and my fault I failed. Don't go on................ smile

All in All it's been good so far. Looking forward to my part 2 taking some leasons for that one and reading lots and lots from this forum I reckon.

BTW do I score any brownie points for spotting a mistake in one of the guides from the panel on the right, or does anyone care? :evil:

Hope it's good see you soon....Billy

ADI Part 1 Passed 11/09/06
ADI Part 2 Passed 30/1/07

16-09-06 21:29:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi folks thanks for having me

#2 18-09-06 11:34:54

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hi Billy & welcome along.

Congratulations on the Part 1 pass... eventually!

Good luck with the Part 2.
Andy.

Ambition Driving College

#3 18-09-06 11:47:28

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Hi Billy Welcome, another fellow Scot, well done smile

#4 18-09-06 16:12:23

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Thanks guys,
I start on my Part 2 training tomorrow, really looking forward to it.
@dimmy thanks for the quote.
The way I've been looking at it is taking all that time to pass the HPT just gave me more study time for getting a superb score on the theory.

Thanks All just with I found this site 3 or 4 months ago

#5 18-09-06 16:50:42

msdarcy721

welcome Changing Directions 8-)

good luck with your training smile

#6 18-09-06 20:43:23

la.monikita
Verified Member

hi & welcome Billy,
i like your style wink

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#7 21-09-06 21:04:45

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Hi folks just a quick one,
first session of part two went well a few pointers to look at, probably all the usual ones. MSM routine all over the place, incorrect hand position clutching too late, clutching too early, Tyres and tarmac oh yeah     Instructor thowing up twice..................... he promises that it was more to do with a dodgy chicken sandwich he had for lunch.

Anyway still bright and cheery. Onwards and Upwards eh!

#8 22-09-06 07:49:23

MiniClassic
Verified Member

I hope he managed to do it outside the car!

That had to be a really dodgy sandwich!

Ambition Driving College

#9 22-09-06 08:12:37

luchell

H ithere and welcome ewwwwww to the dodgy sandwich yikes lol

Board footer