You are not logged in.

#1 12-09-06 14:58:06

sandra

i past hooray

big_smile hi everyone i passed me test the day i couldnt beleive it i cried when he told me i fell great 6 minors.i want to thank everyone on this site for your support i really am gratefull.gonna look for a car just got to calm down now gonna celebrate tonight .... do hope the other 2 what were going in for there test today passed aswell mother and daughter sorry cant remember your names good luck to everyone who has got tests in the future thanks again big kisses to you all xxxxxxxxx

12-09-06 14:58:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i past hooray

#2 12-09-06 15:07:53

msdarcy721

hey!!!

well done sandra!! what an excellent bit of news to read today!!!

made up for you i am big_smile 8-)

cracking result that wink

celebrate lol

well done hun 8-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#3 12-09-06 15:18:50

weesis2

Congratulations and Well Done Sandra  big_smile
Heres to a life of safe , happy motoring !!
Linda x

#4 12-09-06 15:23:54

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Congratulations from me as well!!

Bet you can't wipe the smile off your face at the moment.  big_smile

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 12-09-06 15:33:11

Taker
Website

big_smile hi everyone i passed me test the day i couldnt beleive it i cried when he told me i fell great 6 minors.i want to thank everyone on this site for your support i really am gratefull.gonna look for a car just got to calm down now gonna celebrate tonight .... do hope the other 2 what were going in for there test today passed aswell mother and daughter sorry cant remember your names good luck to everyone who has got tests in the future thanks again big kisses to you all xxxxxxxxx

Well Done  smile

Taker

spiderman.jpg

1st practical test 20/11/06...Failed 2 serious 13 minors
2nd practical test 25/1/07...Failed 1 serious 13 minors
3rd practical test 15/2/07 I Passed 7 minors  big_smile big_smile

#6 12-09-06 16:06:59

luchell

Congratulations, enjoy your new found freedom. hope you get a car you like sorted soon  smile smile

#7 12-09-06 17:56:42

lambo

Well done Sandra, congratulations and safe driving

Irenex

#8 12-09-06 18:59:32

irene1946

Congratulations, Happy motoring.
                                               Irene xx

Board footer